Is It Possible To Get More Done With A Lot Less Stress?
That’s a question that I and other business owners alike are asking these days.
It can be easy to feel like we’re not doing enough in our businesses when we turn on Instagram and think to ourselves, “How the hell do these business owners appear on social media all day long AND get shit done?”
In addition to the social pressure of ‘doing more’ in our businesses, we may also have an ingrained mindset that we have to learn to do everything (even the bits we’re not good at) if we want to be successful business owners.
But, what if the act of trying to do it all, is actually hindering your business success?
And instead, focusing on the essentials that are in your ‘genius zone’ can get you to your goals in less time (and with better results)?
In today’s interview, I have La’Vista Jones with me, who’s unique magic is helping business owners bring order to the chaos of life and business.
As an author, speaker and community builder, she’s leading a movement of business owners who want more from life than frazzled days and sleepless nights.
We’re going to talk a lot about her creative approach to business analysis and implementation to save her clients valuable time so that you too, can discover a better way to run your business, and get back to making yourself and what you love a priority.
I help passionate individuals discover and launch “What’s Next?” in their new chapter of life and work
FREE Download: Must-Have Toolkit for Online Business Owners
Interview Highlights and How to Get More Done With Less Stress
- How La’Vista got started in doing the work she does and what she’s learned from transitioning from her corporate career to business ownership
- Why she believes business owners wear busyness as a badge of honour, and the core problems she sees in how people manage their businesses in ways that deplete them
- The common excuses people use for not practicing self-care and boundaries in their business, especially if they’re overachievers and highly ambitious people
- How knowing your Love Language can help you make requests for help and teach others how to support you
- How to take an audit of your systems in your business, and what to prioritize activities according to your ‘genius zone’
- We dig into the process of how La’Vista works with her customers to help identify the bottlenecks in their business, how to know what to outsource, and systems that can create flow in their day-to-day
Find Out More About La’Vista!
La’Vista Jones, CLBC helps business owners bring order to the chaos of life and business. She believes the price of success doesn’t have to include burnout and broken promises to yourself. By discovering a better way to run your business, you can get back to making yourself and what you love a priority.
As an author, speaker and community builder, La’Vista is leading a movement of business owners who want more from life than frazzled days and sleepless nights. Her unique magic is helping business owners get ‘ish done, without burning themselves out. Her work allows you to add time back to your day by streamlining processes, identifying operational gaps and outsourcing.
An Ohio native, La’Vista currently resides in Arizona with her husband, their son, ‘The Cub’ and fur baby, Bull Dozer.
I Would Love To Hear Your Thoughts!
What’s the ONE tip from today’s video that has inspired you to take action?
Share with me in the comments below.
If you found this video valuable to you, there may be someone in your life that may need to hear it too!
Please share the love with them 🙂
Till next time Cubicle Crashers!