Are you a journalist or writer working on a story that I can contribute to?
Lydia is the Founder of Screw The Cubicle, a movement to inspire people to break free from the shackles of conventional work.
Lydia works with talented professionals who want to repurpose their skills towards a more meaningful career.
From building businesses to forging freelance careers, she’s already helped hundreds of people create better versions of their life and become better versions of themselves.
Lydia’s website, Screw The Cubicle, started as a blog to document her own personal journey of transition from employee to entrepreneur, and it has since turned into a community and resource center for professionals.
Now based in Bali, Indonesia, Lydia’s been published in Forbes, The Huffington Post, been featured in Elle Canada and The Telegraph newspaper.
Press mentions and features:
- CBC Radio – “Screw the Cubicle” or, how to work from home permanently
- The Globe & Mail – Dream job 2.0: As offices and expensive housing lose their lustre, digital nomads take to the road
- The Telegraph – Hate your job? These ‘gurus’ are here to help
- Elle Canada – Are you ready to become a digital nomad?
- The Globe & Mail (The Risk Takers podcast) – Escape to Bali
- The Guardian – Come with an open mind: the people who live at work
- Solar News Daybreak – Freedom Business Roadmap
- Huffington Post – How to overcome the top 3 fears of quitting a job you don’t like
- Huffington Post – How I turned my dream life into my real life
- Huffington Post – Six signs it’s time to quit your job
- Forbes – 4 Ways To Build A Strong, Service-Based Business On The Side In Less Than A Year
- Forbes – Lesson I learned from leaving a six figure job
- Forbes – How to pack like a digital nomad
- Virgin – Behind the technology of ‘solopreneurship’
- The Entrepreneur – What Successful Entrepreneurs Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
- Observer – 12 Powerful Habits I Have Stolen From Ultra-Successful People
- Business.com – How I Traveled Around the World While Building My Business
- Pique Magazine – Ditch the office grind for your dreams
- Pique Magazine – The rise of the side hustle
- The Emerge and Expand Podcast – Reinventing Work & Business
- Getting Work to Work – The Soul of a Solopreneur
- The Side Hustle Project – How To Transition From Side Hustle To Self-Employed
- Fizzle – Screw The Cubicle, Reinvent Your Work
- Better Than Big – Redefining Your Definition Of “Team”
- Level Up Your Course – Creating Profit and Purpose
- Escape the Rat Race Radio – Repurposing Your Skills From Corporate to Entrepreneurship
- Boundless – On Helping People Take Bold Leaps
- BUILD LIVE GIVE – How To Create Your Side Hustle To Kiss The Corporate Cubicle Goodbye For Good
- Nomadtopia – Screw the cubicle and live on purpose
- CliffCentral Radio – #Kellman – Take hold of our destiny and do what truly makes us happy
- The Tao of Self Confidence – podcast – Screw the Cubicle and Follow Your Heart With Lydia Lee
- Life Athletics Podcast – Screw the Cubicle and Live Free!
- Globe & Mail “The Risk Takers” podcast – Escape to Bali
- Elusive Moose – Screw The Cubicle
- Second Breaks – How to Leave a Cubicle Job and Start Your Own Business with Lydia Lee
Other publications and videos:
- Go Solo – Build a Meaningful Business
- Starter Story – How I Started A $10K/Month Career Transition Coaching Business
- Starter Story – Screw The Cubicle Update: On Launching My Crowdfunded Book This Year
- Business Heroine Magazine – Hot Pursuit of Freedom
- Wifi Tribe – Remote Work Insights By Lydia Lee
- Open World Magazine – Can Authenticity Transform your Business?
- Business.com – Bootstrapping Your Business While Traveling Might Be Cheaper Than You Have Thought
- Teachable Interview – Change Maker
- The Wedge Interview – Screwing The Cubicle & Finding Your Purpose
- Women Digital Nomads – On doing what you love and the power of support