Are you struggling to identify your passion and start your own business?
Passion is often seen as the driving force behind successful businesses, but it’s not always that straightforward.
The idea of passion can really trump people. It can feel like you have to get it right or you may do something you hate for the rest of your life.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the pressure to identify the perfect direction for your business, don’t worry – there’s a more easeful way to infuse your work with passion.
Dive into this week’s video where I explain how to reframe the question of “What am I passionate about?” so you can start creating a business idea to pursue right now (instead of waiting any longer to start your dream business)!
In this video, I share:
- How to redefine “passion” so it doesn’t become this daunting thing that keeps you from starting a business you care about.
- The difference between passion and purpose, and why you need both to build a meaningful business.
- What a business needs to be purposeful AND profitable – the one key thing that gives you confidence to charge for your work.
- Defining your “sweet spot” business idea that shows you the meaningful direction of work you’re meant for right now.
- How to overcome the fear of choosing the wrong business idea – I share a more useful approach to get unstuck!