You’ve got big goals for a brand new year, but how will you ensure you have a process to achieve them?
It’s that time of the year again.
The time we consider what our new goals and fresh vision may be for a brand new year.
If you’re like me, you may already have big ideas for what your goals will be.
But, how are we making considerations for what we need to put in place to achieve these very goals?
In other words, what new habits and behaviours will be essential for us to cultivate in order to truly commit to our goals?
Watch this week’s video episode where I share the three ways to create commitment and consistency to achieve your goals for the rest of your year.
Learn how to commit to your goals through a process of assessing your own priorities and gaining immense self-awareness to identify what you need personally to stick to your goals in 2020.
- Why it’s important to understand your needs to stay committed to your goals before you start your year
- How the right habits can support you in being consistent to progress you forward with your goals
- Reframing what you think you have to ‘sacrifice’ to achieve your goals (and why an ‘exchange’ is better)
- Why creating spaciousness has been extremely helpful for me to focus on what’s really important
- How to keep the motivation and drive for your goals alive for the rest of the year