There are great lessons learned in every stage of our lives.
Have you ever paused in a similar moment of reflection, wondering, “How did I get here?” and “Where am I going?”
Well, I just celebrated my big 4-0, and let me tell you, it was a great moment of reflection for me.
In 2013, I said, goodbye to the safe but predictable 9-5 job, charting my path into the world of entrepreneurship and a different way of living outside of the cubicle.
The journey hasn’t always been easy, filled with ups, downs, and everything in between.
But each challenge has been a lesson, acting as a beacon that guides me toward deeper fulfillment and authenticity.
Because a lot of you have been a part of my journey for many years…
I’d love to share the key lessons I’ve learned in life, happiness, and success…so far anyway, in my 40 years of life!👇
In this video, I unveil some candid revelations on:
- The power of following your inner compass – why I chose to live my life on my own terms, away from the expectations of others.
- The beauty of mini-experiments – how these small yet brave steps were the building blocks of my life and career shifts.
- The therapeutic mirror of entrepreneurship – my journey of self-growth through the challenges and triumphs of business ownership.
- The path to financial freedom – how I managed to break free from the shackles of debt, own less, and enjoy more freedom.
- How I escaped the rat race of “keeping up with the business Joneses” and crafting the cozy business that’s the perfect fit for me.
- The #1 success metric that keeps me motivated – one that goes beyond the dollars and cents and taps into something much deeper.
I’m curious to hear what resonated with you!