Do You Have One Or All Three Of These Limiting Beliefs?
If you’re reading this, I know you’ve been in the contemplation stage and you’ve been thinking about taking the leap for awhile.
Perhaps you’ve been at it for years reading blogs, books, and getting inspired by others. But here’s the thing…
No copious amount research, overthinking, or up-skilling is going to motivate you to get started if you don’t overcome these three common limiting beliefs that are preventing you to take your leap.
It can be easy to get stuck in the “I’ll start when I’m ready” mentality because our fears can infuse self-doubt within ourselves when we’re about to do something different with our lives.
It tells you that you’re not ready. That you need to be more educated or experienced to start.
It keeps you frozen in perfectionism and puts an imposter mask over your face.
After working with hundreds of people to go from employee to entrepreneur, I know that starting is the hardest part. It feels scary and uncertain because you’re doing something you’ve never done before.
You can overcome these limiting beliefs that are preventing you from starting where you are. Here’s a new truth:
You’re already poised to transition your skills, training, and passion into a lucrative business that gives you the freedom you’ve always been wanting.
Watch my free masterclass to move forward with your dream business and have confidence to get started, even if you’re thinking “I’m not ready yet”.
Video Episode Takeaways
- It’s important to remember that uncertainty is part of the process when you do something big with your life.
- How to plan for the ‘best case scenario’ so you can focus on better actions.
- Why you already have what it takes to start a lucrative business if you focus on ‘value creation’.
- The ‘Gandhi’ moment for your best ideas isn’t coming, and what to do instead.
- How you can test and experiment with your ideas without giving up the comfort of a salary.