How I Run My Business With Less
People are getting more curious about how to use the concepts of minimalism to live a simpler life so that they have more time, energy, and attention toward important things they care about.
I’ve been incorporating minimalist practices in how I run my business after I suffered a business burnout several years ago, and it completely changed how I operated my business so that I can experience more freedom and fulfillment in my life and work.
Just as minimalists de-clutter their lives to gain more freedom, entrepreneurs can do the same thing with their businesses.
Today, I’ll share some of the most important mindset shifts and techniques that supported me in building a business that gives me the lifestyle freedom I want.
In this video, I share:
- How I’m simplifying my business to do less but better.
- My focus to streamline my offers from one master framework.
- The tasks that are 100% in my genius zone and how I outsource the rest.
- Why identifying what’s “enough” is so important to knowing when you’ve reached your version of success.
- How I’m personally designing the business that fits the life I want.