Hi, I’m Lydia!
Your work matters in the world, and my job is to help you get it out there.
Do You Need Social Media To Build Your Brand & Audience?
Yes and no.
I’ve always looked at social media as “secondary sprinkles”.
It’s what may create an ‘omnipresence’ for your brand, and can certainly help remind people about your business, but it may not be the most effective way to truly offer trust and credibility for your brand.
With constant algorithm changes and distractions that can happen on social media, your content may not be landing at the eyeballs of your best customers either.
And perhaps, you may not someone that wants to spend all your precious time on social media anyway.
So what’s the alternative?
One of my favourite, and more intimate way to build an audience without using social media is…Newsletters!
Newsletters are what I find has been a more intimate and personal way to help my clients build trust with me and learn more about what I do.
Most importantly, it allows you to “plant educational seeds”. The intention of a Newsletter is not just to sell, but to support your clients to grow towards the goals they need help with, and create real engagement from your audience.
And if you’ve been a great support system to them in the long-term, they grow to trust you, and when the time is right, you’re the service provider that’s top of mind.
So today, I filmed a new video to help you Start An ENGAGING Newsletter To Build Your Brand.
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE MASTERCLASS – Learn how to Launch A Business You Love that’s designed from your purpose, “genius-zone”, and the impact you want to make. Watch it now!
In This Video, I Covered:
- Why newsletters build trust and credibility for your brand, and how it attracts customers to buy from you.
- How to create an engaging newsletter that people want to read and plants educational seeds for the work you do.
- Choosing different styles of newsletters and the purpose for each of them.
- A walkthrough for a real example of the type of newsletter most opened and read by my audience.
- The best way to get a simple newsletter started (with the tools I use) and how to create a consistent newsletter practice.
Resources & Tools Mentioned:
- ConvertKit – My go-to email software for building an email audience. Get the free plan here to get going on building your Newsletter! (Full transparency: I’m an affiliate for ConvertKit because I highly recommend them and use them in my business).
- Then, watch my video on how to Build Your Email List by Creating Trust & Authority in Your Business. It’ll guide you on how you can start nurturing, engaging, and building a trusted community for your brand.
- My other favourite tool to use in Newsletters – Loom! I love using it to be creative in my Newsletters by adding video instead of written emails. You can also use it for screen recordings with just your voice if you’re a bit shy to use the camera-only format.
- More helpful resource videos: Watch Can I Market My Business Without Social Media? and How To Create A Content Plan That Attracts Your Ideal Clients.
- 📺 Watch and subscribe to my weekly videos – Screw The Cubicle TV YouTube Channel
ALSO: Here Are 3 Ways We Can Work Together, Whenever You’re Ready..
1. Join the 90 Day Launch Academy! 🚀
Launch a business you love that’s designed from your purpose, genius-zone, and the impact you want to make in my mentorship program. Learn More.
2. Sweet Spot Session 🎯
Use my skills spotting superpowers to discover what you love to do and how to make money doing it in this one-to-one session. Apply Here.
3. Work With Me Privately ✨
Book a complimentary discovery call to learn how I can support you with personalized coaching to create your dream life and business. Book A Call.