Remote Working Tools For Productivity & Healthy Work Environment
I’m kicking off the New Future of Work Series with today’s topic of making remote work, work for you.
As you transition to work from home, you’ll need to set up logistics to ensure your remote work-life is efficient and successful.
With the future of work changing indefinitely, this webinar training will help you master your productivity, communicate effectively, build your online workspace, and give you essential tools for getting paid and managing projects.
Don’t forget to sign up for the upcoming free webinars to help you thrive in the time of COVID-19 by registering for them here.
- Grounding yourself with activities that energize and sets a positive tone for how you start your day
- How to plan your week with structure and purpose (free templates)
- How to navigate loneliness during social isolation and how to support others
- My most effective tools to communicate, train, conduct team meetings, and provide feedback for clients and colleagues
- How to not fall into the trap of ‘context switching’ a.k.a. multitasking in order to be more productive (and get more done in less time)
- Virtual tools for setting up your ‘personal office’ to get paid, manage your projects, track your time, and create self discipline
- My workout, meditation, and yoga apps that’ll help you move your physical body when you work from home
Support For You During COVID-19
Learn How To Be Your Own Boss
To support you to create your self-employment plan during COVID-19, you can now get the Work Reinvented course for only $39 (reg $197).
Regain Momentum in Uncertain Times
You don’t need to feel overwhelmed with doing ALL the things. You can start small by focusing on one area of your business to create tremendous traction – we do this together in just one hour.
Are You Currently Working From Home?
Share with me in the comments section about your experience!