One of the most effective ways I’ve been able to fill my coaching roster and find aligned clients to my work is through having my own newsletter audience.
It’s an asset you actually own.
It isn’t dependent on social media algorithms (yuck).
Most importantly, it builds a relationship with your community who can eventually become clients, referrals, and raving fans of your work.
I use the analogy of dating when I think of a relationship with clients. It requires a few ‘dates’ to see if someone is for us.
Your clients need those too. Not a “wham, bam, thank you m’am” scenario.
They need to warm up to your work and your perspective in several ‘dates’ to trust if you’re a great fit to work with them.
Newsletters are a great way to plant seeds to build the trust and credibility necessary for your work.
Last month, I shared a video about How to Create an Engaging Newsletter people want to read.
Today, I’m going to share How to Grow Your Newsletter Audience & Get More Subscribers, even if you’re just starting out.
If you want to get more consistent leads and great customers for your business, this video is for you!
In This Video, I Covered:
- What’s most important to get clear on first before you even think about building your newsletter audience.
- How to create simple invitations in a handy template you can use to start getting subscribers.
- Why offering a ‘free taster gift’ for new subscribers can showcase the credibility for your work and give them a reason to say “Yes!” to being a part of your newsletter community.
- How to make it easy for people to sign up for your newsletter (and a tool I use to spread the word).
- Watch Can I Market My Business Without Social Media?
- Learn How To Use Newsletters To Build Your Brand & Audience
- 📺 Subscribe to my weekly videos – Screw The Cubicle TV YouTube Channel