What if you can do do less to achieve more in your goals, and stop trading your wellbeing to get there?
Whether you’re just starting out as an entrepreneur or you’re someone that’s growing your business, it may seem like you need to do what everyone else ‘out there’ is doing to be successful.
But what if there’s another way?
What if you can ‘let things be easy’?
I invited Lisa Carpenter, a transformational coach who helps people free themselves from judgment, move through their bullshit, and shift their perspectives so they can feel more peace, ease, joy, success and fulfillment.
In today’s #ScrewTheCubicleTV episode, we share how you can cultivate emotional resilience as an entrepreneur, and how to stop trying to DO your way to success and stay present to what you really need to be successful on your terms.
Hi, I’m Lydia!
I help purpose-driven folks
repurpose their skills and gifts
to start service-based businesses
they can love and run from anywhere
FREE Training: 3 Steps to Build Your Resilience for Change
Learn how to overcome fears of change and uncertainty during a life and career transition
(includes a free guide with clarity questions)
Highlights From the Interview
- How you can ‘let it be easy’ when it comes to making decisions for your life and business
- Emotional resilience – What is it and why it’s important for entrepreneurs and go-getter folks
- How to cultivate emotional resilience in a healthy way without bypassing what we can learn from hard times
- Lisa shares an ‘a-ha’ moment learning on how we can recondition our beliefs to achieve results without doing more
- Why we need to allow ourselves time for introspection, and really look at what motivates our actions and numbing behaviors
Find Out More About Lisa!
Lisa Carpenter is the secret weapon for driven, ambitious, achievers who want to live, lead, and perform at their highest level.
Her Full Frontal Living™ message encourages her clients to stop trying to DO their way to success and empowers them to stay present to what they’re feeling and how they’re showing up in all areas of their life.
I Would Love To Hear Your Thoughts!
What’s the ONE tip from today’s video that has inspired you to take action?
Share with me in the comments below.
If you found this video valuable to you, there may be someone in your life that may need to hear it too!
Please share the love with them 🙂
Till next time Cubicle Crashers!