Hi, I’m Lydia!
Your work matters in the world, and my job is to help you get it out there.
Are You Feeling Frustrated When It Comes To Picking A Niche For A Business Idea Because You’re A Multi-Passionate Person?
But perhaps you don’t have to choose just ONE thing.
When you can embrace that having a variety of strengths, skills, and passions can be a wonderful gift, you can creatively choose how you showcase it in a business.
In this video, I’m going to share why not every passion should be turned into a business and how you can create a unique advantage by combining your passions and interests in one business.
When You Watch The Video, You’ll Learn:
- The difference between a “hobby” and a business you want to create that can solve “problems” for other people.
- How to combine your unique talents and skills to have a unique advantage in the marketplace.
- Examples of how I use different interests (like mindfulness ,even when I don’t want to be a mindfulness instructor!) in my business to stand out and creative ways you can use your passions in other parts of your business!
- How to feel confident in choosing a business idea to pursue when you haven’t worked with anyone yet (this is a game-changer I teach to all my students to validate their ideas before launching!).
- 3 Ways To Find Your Unique Selling Proposition
- 3 Steps To Validate Your Business Idea Before Launching
- 📺 Subscribe to my weekly videos – Screw The Cubicle TV YouTube Channel
Here Are 3 Ways We Can Work Together, Whenever You’re Ready..
1. Start the Idea to Income Course 🎯
Learn how you can turn your existing gifts into a meaningful and profitable business you’ll love. Get Started!
2. Join the 90 Day Launch Academy 🚀
Launch a business you love that’s designed from your purpose, genius-zone, and the impact you want to make in my mentorship program. Learn More!
3. Work With Me 1:1 ✨
Book a complimentary discovery call to learn how I can support you with personalized coaching to create your dream life and business. Book A Call!