Today I am speaking to Kasia Rachfall, former insurance underwriter who reinvented her career to be an intuitive healer and business mentor. After she left corporate in 2010, 2 year later, she began homeschooling her two kids and have since built her business around all that comes with the homeschooling lifestyle.
I interviewed this modern mama of two because this community loves learning about unconventional ways to bring your family with your location independent dreams.
We also spoke about about the work she does helping people release old stories and emotions to allow them to bring joy, clarity, and courage into their life.
Snippets from our interview:
- Why Kasia decided to leave a career she worked hard to be in, and how she found her new career path
- How choosing a new life and work path changed the way she raises her kids and how she balances family and being a busy entrepreneur
- The pros and cons of homeschooling your kids and what to expect
- The emotional and toxic stories she had to release to go forth into the unknown path of entrepreneurship
- The most common misconceptions people have about their emotions when going through change and how to manage it
- What we need to do to bypass the sticky parts of triggers and obstacles of change to courageously live the life we dream to have
Learn More About Kasia & Resources Mentioned
You can also add The Cubicle Crashing Podcast to your RSS feed:
Enjoying The Cubicle Crashing Podcast?
Please leave a review in iTunes to help more people find me! All you need to do is click onto “View in iTunes,” then click on “Ratings and Reviews” followed by “Write a Review” under Customer Reviews. Thanks so much!
Like the Screw the Cubicle Facebook Page.
Stop Letting Doubts About Your Niche Sideline Your Escape From 9-5
Download my Dream Business Mind Map before you waste another day in the cubicle, and commit to a niche you can feel confident about in 30 minutes or less.